OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
This sleep set is protected against manufacturing, workmanship and material defects. In the unlikely event of a defect, please contact the retailer you purchased from to log your query.
If the retailer cannot be reached please feel free to contact us directly, details supplied on the contact us page. In order for the guarantee and warranty to be valid, you must be the original purchaser of the sleep set. No inspection nor warranty will be honored if an original purchase invoice is not provided to validate the retail store, purchase date and purchaser. If within the free warranty period, Henwood Bedding® will repair or replace the product, at their discretion, at no extra cost to you. A service fee is payable for service inspections and transport costs. (Henwood Bedding® reserves the right to waive this cost).
Service warranty begins on the date of purchase and operates on a pro rata basis.
If materials are unavailable at the time of repair, Henwood Bedding® reserves the right to substitute those of a similar quality. In the event of repair or replacement, this warranty will not be extended.
Henwood Bedding® reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the sleep set is found to be in an unsanitary condition (burned, stained, soiled or bug invested) or when failure is due to causes other than workmanship or materials.
Henwood Bedding® will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred whilst undergoing an after sales service inspection.
ROTATION CYCLE GUIDE
Proper turning and rotation not only extends the lifespan of your product but is also mandatory to ensure that you are covered by your warranty. The guide is for a double sided sleep set.
THE WARRANTY WILL NOT COVER
2. If on slats, gaps should be less than 6cm with rigid center support.
3. Unsanitary condition (burned, stained, soiled or bug infested).
4. Matt or foundation damage due to abuse.
5. No proof of purchase.
6. Claim lodged for comfort preference.
7. Removal of mattress label.
8. Body impressions less than 40mm on both sides.
9. Insufficient turning and rotation.
10. Incorrect storage or moving.
11. Continued excessive perimeter weight or force.
12. Use of liquids and chemicals to clean the mattress.
13. Floor models sold “as is”
14. Products subjected to weight in excess of its design limits.
15. Products used for purposes other than that for which it is constructed.
16. General wear and tear EG. loose threads or stitches.
17. Transportation or inspection costs after free warranty period has expired.
THE DO’S AND DONTS OF MATTRESS CARE
2. Rotate mattress as instructed every month.
3. Keep plastic packaging away from children.
4. Use the correct foundation for your mattress.
5. Carry mattress upright for easy handling and to avoid damage.
6. Keep bedding clean and dry, use a mattress protector and vacuum occasionally.
7. Do replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to ensure sufficient support for your mattress.
2. Stand or jump on mattress.
3. Bend mattress.
4. Remove mattress label as it establishes warranty period and rights.
5. Wet mattress. This may compress or damage upholstery layers.