Our website address is: https://henwoodbedding.com.
Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This website does not constitute an offer or contract.
Henwood Bedding makes no representations whatsoever about other websites which you may access from this site. When you access a non-Henwood Bedding website, please understand that it is independent from Henwood Bedding, and that Henwood Bedding has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Henwood Bedding website does not mean that Henwood Bedding endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such website.
IN NO EVENT WILL HENWOOD BEDDING BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Henwood Bedding shall not be liable for any inaccuracies in quotations or prices displayed on this website, or for any actions you might take in reliance thereon.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Henwood Bedding manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles.
- Henwood Bedding uses Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Henwood Bedding collects no more Personal Data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose.
- Henwood Bedding retains no more data than necessary or for a longer period than needed.
- Henwood Bedding protects Personal Data with appropriate security measures.
Data We Collect
This policy applies only to information collected on our website. We collect two types of information from visitors to our websites:
- Personal Data.
- Non-personal Data.
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you enter a business agreement with us, visit our website, or complete an enquiry form.
“Non-personal Data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-Personal Data may include (but are not limited to) cookies, web beacons etc.
To improve your experience with our Site we may also collect information on how you navigate the Site, information about your connection, and the technical means you use to access our Site. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to improve and customize your website experience. You can enable or disable location services at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site and interaction with it. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Henwood Bedding uses the collected data for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes in policies and order details
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services
- To monitor the propriety of Site usage
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Storage, Transfer, and Retention
The Personal Data that we collected from you is stored within South Africa.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers or other data storage devices.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it in South Africa.
We will hold on to your information for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements.
Your Personal Data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your Personal Data may be shared with suppliers and subcontractors (processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on Henwood Bedding ‘s behalf and with independent third-parties, including, but not limited to, using personal information you share with us or that we indirectly collect to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under certain circumstances, Henwood Bedding may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Henwood Bedding may disclose your Personal Data in good faith where such action is, in Henwood Bedding ‘s opinion, necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Henwood Bedding ;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website,
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to:
- ask what personal information we hold about you;
- ask what information was sent to our suppliers, service providers or any other third party;
- ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you;
- unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you;
- object to the processing of your personal information.
If you want us to delete all personal information we have about you, you will probably have to terminate all agreements you have with us. We cannot maintain our relationship with you without having some of your personal information. We can refuse to delete your information if we are required by law to retain it or if we need it to protect our rights.
Exercise Your Rights (Contact Us)
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have a dedicated Information Officer to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org